Friday 29 July 2011

600 Likes ... Time For A "Freebie"











I noticed yesterday that I hit 600 likers on Facebook

A milestone to be marked I do think.


I wanted to give something away, but what .... so I have decided on a whopping discount. That way the lucky person can decide.

So here's the deal, all you need to do is to go and have a look at my website and leave a comment either on my blog post (on blogger) or under the 600 discussion tab on my facebook page saying which is your favourite item.

I will then pick a "winner" and that person will be offered that item with a 25% discount. I'll also offer up a "runner up" and they will get a 10% discount off the item of their choice.

The offer is for a discount on one item only, and applies to beads or jewellery on the site, and you must leave the comment in one of the correct places (So I can find them!).


I'll leave this open till end of play Sunday, and I'll announce the winners on Monday!

So what are you waiting for!






























































No comments:

Post a Comment