Tuesday 3 November 2009

Creations

Well, I'm always busy making beads and jewellery for other people, so I decided to make something just for me!!


Using the theme Chinese Water Garden (see previous posts) I made the shell (I can't capture it on here but the shell does contain silver glass that sparkles and reflects the light!). And then I found a swarovski starfish in my stash, and I came across the Jet Swarovski fish while "just looking" on Jilly's beads - I just had to have it. I put it together and strung it simply on black rattail - very soft! So there you have it, it may not be summer, but I love wearing it!

I've also been busy in the studio making some focals:


What do you think?




These ones I made, inspired by autumn - and the Acer Tree in my garden

(aren't the colours in the tree just gorgeous!)

These proved to be popular as they were bought by the same lady at Harrogate! It's a new technique that I was working on, and I'm quite pleased with the results!

Once again, thanks for reading my rambles!

Trudi x

No comments:

Post a Comment