Wednesday 13 October 2010

Hollows Made Easy!

Last week I was lucky enough to go to Di East's Open Day - a real treat for any lampie!!
It was great to meet up with friends that I hadn't seen for a while, and make new ones too!
Through out the day there were scheduled demos, and lots of show and tells!



During an impromptu show and tell, the lovely Kay (Hollergrafik) showed me how to make hollows the easy way!

I do love hollow beads as they are nice and light weight and are also very reflective, but I was reluctant to make many as they were time consuming and not always easy to get consistent sizes ................ but not any more!
Thanks Kay!

4 comments:

  1. Did you make these? they are all gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh im soooo loving the 3rd set down, i want them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comments :)

    Eve - they're sold already, but let me know if you want me to make you some!

    Trudi x

    ReplyDelete