Monday 24 January 2011

New Coat = New Broach and New Handbag = New Charm!

For Christmas I was lucky enough to get a new coat, and this coat is a bright shade of pink (you can see me coming!).
I decided that this needed a nice brooch of some sort and so I made myself a pink heart bead. Brooches really aren't my area of expertise, so I sent the bead to my friend George and she turned it into the most fabulous fibula!



I can't tell you how thrilled I am with it, and I've had no end of comments about it.


So now I had a new coat, I had to change my bag ........ the bag I was using was green, nothing wrong with it, just kinda clashed with the coat! I was in town the other week and Clarks had a sale on, imagine my joy when I saw the handbag I was after in sale at half price!! I just had to have it.


Now I have my new bag, it really needed a bag charm to match in with the coat. So here is the new charm
I made the heart bead with silver rich glass and gold leaf and teamed it with silvered ceramic beads and Swarovski crystals, strung on a leather cord!
Trudi x

3 comments:

  1. Your colour coat goes well with my shed !!!!

    It is a sign . You need to paint your shed too

    ReplyDelete