Friday 28 May 2010

Glowing Dotty Beads!


dotty beads set, originally uploaded by Glittering Prize - Trudi.

I really love these beads, they have a chocolate brown core, and have been encased in transparent blue and decorated with cream dots. But to make them "special" they've been etched (frosted) and this really brings out the colour of the blue glass and kinda makes them glow!

It was my friends birthday at the weekend, and I had my outfit all planned - then I saw these beads in my stash and thought that they'd look great with the top. So I sat there in the beautiful sunshine and made these up - and I was really pleased with them!!

Went to go and get ready and in true girly fashion I changed the outfit at the last minute!!! Good job I have lots of jewellery to choose from !!!

Trudi x

No comments:

Post a Comment